domingo, 25 de septiembre de 2011

My name is Keylly Martinez  but my family calls me Key. I was born in a small city named. I live in Ciudad Ojeda, near to Carretera “L". I’m 18 years all and I’m studing Law at Urbe, I want to became a lawyer someday. My favorite subjects are civil and sociology. This trimester I am taking 5 classes and I am in the 2th trimester.

love my family, music, dancing, studing, surfing the net, catching up with my friends and family, I love eating pizza and hamburgers. I also enjoy going out with my friends.


hate grains, getting up every day at 4am to get ready for class, violence and injustice. I can't stand vallenato music. 
My dream is going to United States Of America want to graduate from Law School and became a lawyer in the penal area. I’d like to own my own buffet of lawyers and then get married and have a family.



About English, i think English is very important but I need practice more. I use social networks like facebook and twitter to connect to people around the world, make friends and also practice a little bit of english. The most difficult for me is writting. I want to practice in class and out of class, too. I hope I can make a lot of friends and practice speaking and writting in this class.

Well, this is a little description about me. I hope you like it.
Leave a comment if you want.
Have a nice a day!
Keylly.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario